View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Sangress

Ok. Read your thread about "sources". So basically, you're saying that any time there is destruction of energy, a new source is created? For some reason I'm thinking destruction of star systems, but I guess it would be more in the area of a "dimension" that gets subsumed (?sp) by another?

Yes and no. I'm still attempting to understand that, but thats the more basic possibility I see so yeh go with that for now. Lol.

That's an easy concept for me to accept.

Lucky you. :P

So what IS the "local source"? There are those Arcturian or Pleidian source ideas out there. Is that our --or one of our--"local sources"?

The local source is known as "God," around here lately (and allah and some other names in the past.)

I havent really explored the sources around here or attempted to connect them to any names, never had much need to. Theres about 8 in this dimension (and bleeding over into other places) that I know of. Most are on a sort of "crossroads" where dimension overlap or intersect one another. I only remember two that werent (god and some random flurescent blue one.)

But yeh, in essence I have no idea and am still working it out myself. Lol.