Thread: Thresholds
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
One time I decided to pass the threshold of my subconsious,and I saw a dude preventing me to open the door.
Someone spoke from the inside to let me pass,and the guardian unlocked the door for me.
lol I had a similar experience. Once I meditated through the 3rd eye, it was obstructed in some way, I managed to pass and found a dinosaur there! I chased him away and found myself much better afterwards. I think that was a silverfish, I randomly have some of them popping up in my flat, and they sometimes disturb my dreams.

Quote:
From that point the vision got out of my conscious control and i entered into something like a kings chamber
I had this too! I still wonder who that person was, but before entering, there was a huge king cobra as a guardian. I didn't move, and he finally left quite frustrated.
Then I had to dress up and I had the "conversation" (well, I just listened to my sentence!).

These things are very odd to me, because they don't correspond to my way of thinking or beliefs, I am much more into seeking harmony between individuals than social constructs.

But we, humans, are so much dependent on insects and all sorts of life, some being social species like bees, that I wouldn't be surprised if they controlled our lives in a much deeper way than we could imagine.