View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Ascender

You had experiences in 2016, and every experience we have in our lives is stored in the subconscience. It is THE ultimate record of our lives. Experiences usually get ‘buried’ there and forgotten about, but similar ones can be ‘reawoken’ through similar thoughts and feelings which will activate them. Like a kind of muscle memory so to speak.

You had a nagging feeling at the start of the year that 2022 would be a very bad and difficult year, and it is this which has reactivated all of the bad experiences from 2016. My guess is that you also had a similar feeling at the start of 2016 too.

This is what has caused the events of this past year, and this is what you need to change. Don’t wait for 1st January, start now with better thoughts.

Life is getting better. I am feeling better. I am feeling happier. I am grateful for my life now. I am enjoying life more. Everything is turning out beautifully. And so on. New thoughts like these will really help.

I am also noticing that you have had a lot of back troubles. The back is your support system in life, and if you have back troubles, it reflects a feeling of not being supported in life. You even say it in your post that you are “ surrounded by people, but desperately alone. “ This is another thought form to work on, the feeling of being unsupported and helpless. Affirm many times a day: LIFE SUPPORTS ME AT EVERY TURN. Make this your new power belief.