View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
"Two of us on the 2nd. But only I survived therefore one half of us gone so yes seeing a single 11 is relevent to me in a way because it's half of the double 11:11 in a sense . " Is not exactly true. Both survived. It was your turn this time.

It was your idea!
Hi John... And of course I know that in "real" terms we did both survive. Because I know full well that she is still very much alive . And always with me. And I could not love her more if I tried , as I know she loves me so dearly too. Has this happened before? But I didn't survive?I often think and wonder how she could have left me, knowing how sensitive I am and coping alone in a world I often couldn't cope in. She ,as I have previously been told , would have been the outspoken, outgoing one, confident, and afraid of nothing... Whereas I struggled to get through life with my empathy. My idea?? Was that because I needed to stand on my own two feet!!!! And she agreed? That is love. Our brother was born very quickly afterwards. Only 16 months apart. I would not have got through my life without him. He has been at my side through thick and thin. And even though he would fully dispute this, I have always felt as though he came to guide me, and indeed at times, to save me and my love for him can never be measured.