View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 12:13 PM
Master
Happy Easter sky, reminds me of a poem I just deposited there...

Tipping Nines

I awoke walking through secret places and there was this old man tipping nines into sixes...
Six Angels showed up with diamonds for eyes as they laughed and walked away with the old man's eyes...
Blinded by what I saw I kept attentive to the show because who knows if my number would come up next...
Seven saints came floating in with arms opened wide and the angels at their sides with diamonds for eyes...
They took a look at me and offered me a book of threes that they said would heal me so I took it just to take a feel...
Oh, what wonders can be found in books could this be it as it was more than just a book it explained all the rules that I could not see...
I handed it over to this fairy that was passing through she took it and gave me a hard look and put back my eyes and I said thank you...
Now I could see again but things seemed different and I could not tell what changed but it started to rain...
The rain tasted like sweet wine as it was meant to eat so I put my tongue out to take in every drop I could feast ...
My stomach started to hurt not understanding what I just felt or had eaten but I was OK just a passing rumble it seemed...
I started to feel very tired and I could just sleep as the rain stopped I simply needed some peace..
Then a little thought entered my head that I had full control of as it wobbled around my mind's eye and then left out my ear..
That's when it came to me, I had no fear I was having a lucid dream and fell into a deep sleep my alarm set for nine.

How long did Jesus descend into hell?
Of the three days, Christ says "I was dead" (Greek egenomen nekros ἐγενόμην νεκρὸς, Latin fui mortuus).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell