View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Wow, thank you so very much for all the advices !! On top of that, you're a very careful and planning person, everything I like !

So based on what you describe, I actually already went in trance, once. I had totally lost any ego (not that I have much to begin with), and truth be told what I saw/hear was so clearly coming from other energies, whether incarnated in this time or not. It was totally clear, no doubt on that. And by the way, I always double check wishes/guidances, I had seen that on a website and it totally resonated. I mean if I was a guide, seeing how as humans we can mess things, as cluttered earth life is, I'd double check and test every request/wish too ! Tests, I've already had in the past, and sometimes it's super obvious, not that it's a bad thing.

And about Anima, well that I can definitely tell you that it (she ?) tried to make it's way to the surface. It also knows that despite the fact it'll take every opportunity, I won't let it win, at least not without a fight.

Anyway, thank you so so much for all your advices ! I'll definitely keep you posted. Also, thank you for believing in me, because if somehow, someway, I manage to master my gift even further, and use it to bring more good, YOU, will be the at origin of it all !

Be well, peace to you and everyone you care for and don't care for, and all of my wishes go to you ! (Don't worry, got truckloads of 'em in a secret stash) <3

You're welcome. Keep in mind it can take at least 2-3 years to get decent at this. To build skill, I recommend journaling everything you hear or see for the first year. Don't give up.

Also.. be nice to your anima! When interacting with her, love and kindness are key - no matter how she's reacting or behaving. She is there is build the inner feminine inside of you. She can possibly be your guide (my animus is my main guide).

Best of luck friend :)