View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 05:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
No no, well I mean sorry my message definitely sounded like that but no, it just left me thinking that's all.

But yeah, you're right I don't always "hear" people's thoughts but sometimes, very clearly, I'm talking to someone, ask them if they'd like to do this or that, and before the person answers I can litteraly hear a big no, or something like "I'm not interested at all in that". But most of the time it feels just like as you described it, me interacting with the vibes, sort of intercepting them and understanding their meaning instantly. It feels like getting a message on a walkie-talkie using code, or alien language.

But I'm not focusing on it. I mean, it's there, very useful, I'm happy with ! I was mostly curious in fact.

Thank you for the reply, I must admit your second message was easier to understand to me

I really think you may have potential, untapped clairaudience. Of course, everyone has this potential to some degree, but it seems like this may be a natural gift for you. I would try developing it. Ever gone into trance?

And also, I know what you mean about hearing an answer like that. Although it's hard to know whether or not we're projecting our own expectations, or genuinely hearing. That's a nuanced skill that can take a while to develop.

Sometimes I get the same thing, though, but usually only if it's an important decision will I hear something in broad daylight like that, usually from my guide. Normally, I need to be in a relaxed state with eyes closed, or trance state.