View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
'Dolls' or the more commonly used term 'poppets' are used in all forms of witchcraft.
Thanks to movies and tv shows, most people associate them with black magick and voodoo which is a huge misconception.

Poppets are often used as an aid in sympathetic magick and can be used for positive outcomes, especially for healing and protection.

I use poppets in my practice (tho I am not wiccan) and find it frustrating that it's associated with something negative. I have a poppet beside my front door and as part of a protection spell and I also have one for prosperity on my altar.

Yes, they can be used negatively but there is so much more to them.
Think of corn dolls and Brigid dolls that are made at Imbolc, same idea and certainly not 'evil'. There's quite a bit of info out there in Internet land which may answer your questions more fully.

Hello 55degrees and thank you for your response and insight into matters.

I can assure you that this is not related to any fantasy or imagination stemming from any movie whatsoever or straight after watching a movie but, a certain personal experience I had in which I actually felt that I was laying in my deathbed not just bed due having got tremendously physically sick when I did not even had a flu for more than 15 years, have a very strong immune system and with my person to be experiencing among others, what you read in the original post.

I will really appreciate it if you refer me to some enlightening material in regards to a victim resolving a situation in which a doll can be used in the second situation mentioned by you, in a negative way, in harming and hurting another.

More specifically, I am interested in what Big John said that can be done. Sending all back to the sender/s.

The original post does not mean to say or imply that dolls are evil or those involved in witchcrafting and have dolls result in black magic. In addition to this, it does not regard at all and whatsoever, this category of persons and sort of white magic but specifically the usage of dolls for evil, hurting and harming another and black magic/voodoo.

One of the questions of this post was, how prevalent this is that was followed by all the rest questions in this thread.

Any advice or material in regards to any black witchcrafting sent back to the sender 10fold , which is what I am interested in, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.