View Single Post
Old 16-03-2022, 09:05 PM
Master
Like many answers: couple of astral bodies, emotional,mental, physical pain body chakra-including emotional pain—- and the dream world… alternate worlds have different bodies due to the onset of the observer— but the higher self ties them together with the {plan being} that you will function as the reality in a continuum?? So what feels like a stranger is just a bizarre complex of nature regarding time continuums ect—-

I think narcissists have different wiring —- blocks in both forms {yours} because of the abuse that developed and {theirs} with the mental health- the way their are wired in regards to the condition…

I think from my own perspective of narcissism I’m emotional unable and that’s invested with the self- there’s vanity but it’s purely to reach or to have/own a avarta with higher symmetry that we usually can afford today—- my appearance and presentation is maculate and my concerns with disorientation from being aloof with others or masks and friendly (one of my many masks) befriend you just to have this rollercoaster {where I might not be able to play out these set of ideals or egotistical plots - they may just be in my head- that my befriending you is enough to get my way? }

But casually it’s buisness and everything’s a contract.. contact..

We are wired to block out emotional responses because we don’t tolerate it within the self- talking me out of my opinion wouldn’t change my mind into being tolerant I’m emotional about different things, materialism or money, or my house (if I own it or not) my standing in society or the way my befriended contracts are going- mostly because I was brought up in care and everything was a meeting, hospitals - everything a meeting, care coordinators or managers or Depo staff nurses , everything’s a meeting at the places I’ve lived like hostels(staff, and action plans, star charts- monthly reviews) I’m use to managing that way- you can’t deter me from that type of block thinking - even meeting with friends was a schedule (when I had them growing up) I never kept them long because moving foster care, childrens homes ect

So I familiar with no emotional or empathy being in day to day contact including friends- situations would come up and things would spiral out of control with lies ect if I’m a psychopath in reason it’s because my mentality but I hate arguing it has a emotional relationship and it’s just not tolerated— I’m always right in logic .. and that’s what everything is based on logic.. it’s common sense but I’m also wired to not understand empathy- it’s cross intolerance is like not being able to put my self in your shoes as considered as imagination is concerned… it doesn’t stretch that far- silver linings I’m only bothered when I need something or want something-bi desire something..

Your not going to get through but mimicking the behaviour and searching a logical way from understanding it’s a environmental condition and mental health conditions—-

You can relive your self that way and excuse your self from all the pain and heart ache and deal with it like you would deal with anyone with a condition???

Might help???

Relief and some help in your empathy and emotional balance???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)