Thread: Healing myself
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You know,when i was a kid i was wondering WHY i feel this way when i was near my father.(divorced parents).Not an evil person exactly,but one of those who had no problem to install 'guilts' or make you feel that you're the one responsible for his negative behaviour.Unfortunately his mother (my grandma) was exactly the same.

I was raised by my mother but i was paying a visit to them at least once-two times per week as a teenager.After that,i had to stay away from them for at least three days,because i was getting sick and depressed.And not only that,but i was also blaming my self for this,feeling guilty about why i don't love them,and why i keep paying visits to them only to get some money and to show them my good side.

I was harming my self,dennying to accept that my own father makes me sick and i don't love him at all.

I really wish them to die alone,or to be in need of my help,so i could happily trash them and treat them like nothing.
Is it the right thing to do?Who cares.It's a truth.This is how i feel.

And as you said,i think my father and grandma are energy vampires.That's why i was getting sick,and always fear of them.

you know humans dialogue have a lot of holes energy vampires have as much power as you let them have on you,
have some experience at those things from where I grow let me give you an example by doing excessive interactions and foul language talk they drop your vibration but only if you take part of those talks when you drop your vibration your vulnerable, by raising your vibration and when start to feel them lower your vibration and start to sap you,
that when you stop dialogue and go do your own things when vampire can't feed they just go elsewhere, many energy vampires are not bad it's just that they suffered a great deal of damage both emotionally and in an etheric level that turned them like this, remember this all souls are good at their core no soul like to suffer so when a soul suffer it unloads it's frustration upon nearby targets no soul enjoy suffering, the damage that done to them overtime maybe will be repaired but you can't help them and that something they will have to do by their own, so just at times that get too tough let them be ignore and go your own matters,
set defining lines if you have to
,never wish anyone bad ill dear beloved one just as a blessing and good will spread the fortune to everywhere including the caster so is ill intend, forsaken despair and anger and embrace love and compassion, that a true power the power of love the most strongest energy of all,
your high vibration is your shield cultivate them and keeps them and nothing can harm you,make sure also to purify your living space too and believe me
everything going to be alright.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.