Thread: My youngest son
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Do you even know what seeing synchronicities mean?
Are you jealous?

Blowing your trumpet at something you don't fully understand can leave you a little 'ed.

1. I did not force this on him. If anyone asks, I will tell them how it is, not like the majority and suppress their growth and potential by telling the cow pies like, "son, that's nonsense. Your to young to know of this knowledge, let alone understand it, go back to playing in the dirt."

Is that what you would have liked me to have responded?!

2. If anybody sees synchronicities, at any age, if they have the urge to find out why it should be and nurtured. Not dismissed as your tone is suggesting. As it is obvious you lack the capacity to fully understand that everything in the universe happens for a reason. Very very rarely is anything accidental.

3. Do you know why he may be seeing these synchronicities, apart from

your suggestion of me forcing him to know this?
Have you considered (possibly not) that he may be an indigo, crystal or Starchild? Beginning his awakening, to take over where I left off when my time here is done?

4. That there is a purpose to what you perceive as wrongdoing which you don't fully understand.

Maybe take a step back and have a look at the "big picture", look at why souls are awakening (regardless of physical, of body age) they are doing so for a divine purpose. You're the one making a judgement on a divine plan, not me, not my son. If it was not meant to be, it wouldn't have happened. But it did.

Peace and love brother

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Native spirit : 30-08-2020 at 10:10 AM.