View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:04 PM
FallingLeaves
Master

a lot of my soul group was 'famous' in my last life, as was i, not so much now though. I've met some of them IRL and it is pretty much normalcy all around...

But anyway chasing around after a celebrity twin flame seems to be just another way to chase around after air... if you chase around after air you always end up empty-handed. I've had my fill of that in this lifetime, sigh...,

and besides you are right about this maladaptive daydream thing, I'm quite tired of that too...
I don't really believe in the concept of Past lives. I came in this current life with no knowledge of a life prior . That is fine if others believe in the Past life concept though. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on with me and the person that I am in this life and time right now. I get what you mean about Maladaptive daydreams your thoughts are constantly in "Player mode 1" where you have these scenarios of talking, interacting ,with people you don't know and never met for the most part. It is crazy but I have been doing it forever it seems without realizing the term for it.