View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Master
I can talk about this on Spiritual Forums without being seen as weird. I have crushes on some of my favorite musicians and I have thought of them as being in my soul family group. I have never been to any of their concerts ever. I'm trying to analyze the way I am and why I have these thoughts. I'm not an only child I have an older brother and younger sister but being the Middle child I do think I have an only child mentality. I know it has something to do with my introverted personality I have Malapative dreams about these public figures. The Daydreams are usually me sometimes I'm an adult or others times I grew up with the celebrity prior to their fame. Maladaptive daydreams are an extensive daydream that replaces human interaction with extensive fantasies that people envision in their own minds. Although it is not a medically recognized term, the concept was first coined by Eli Sómer, Ph.D., in 2002.

I have come across Physic Medium women who claim to be the Twin souls of deceased celebrities of Michael Jackson, Prince, and John Lennon. These Women have published books on amazon, made blog pages and uploaded YouTube videos talking about their experiences. The two women who claimed to be Michael's twin flame have argued that the other Medium is not the true twin. The Medium that is Prince's twin soul talks to his spirit using a Paranormal EVP recorder.
I used to get caught up in their drama and I was even skeptical of these women having a "soul connection" with these deceased celebs. One of the Physic Mediums that is Michael's Twin soul she and I would verbally get into arguments through direct messages on our social media accounts. I was being a Hypocrite because I wanted to believe deep down that I could possibly have a soul connection with one of my celeb crushes. (That is still Living) I know the case is just me having Maladaptive daydreams that its basically all in my head. If I was to encounter them who is to say that my energy wouldn't come off as being weird? or it would be just another fan interaction .