View Single Post
Old 17-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Anyways ... it's just life!
Whenever I feel genuine love/appreciation for anything, the manifestation occurs rapidly. It was unsettling when today the bumble bee you described in your story occured in my life literally as you had described it.

I don't understand this law of attraction and how it works and why it works.
However, after it manifested, the clumsiness of the bumblebee unsettled me.

I'm actually afraid of feeling any positive emotion for anything, because I don't want it to manifest, and then have to deal with the whole manifestation and realising that I created that, I feel like I am eternally alone, as all is one and one is all. And all of existence is just an illusion created by me. but obviously if that were true I would like it when I say it and it would instantly be realised by me.

Law of Attraction is weird.As on the other hand I always wanna feel happy and good feeling positive emotion. Not because I read something nice that seemingly inspired me. I would like it if I could control my own vibrational relativity to my source more. And just choose to feel happy and joy and love. Unconditionally. And just at the very least manifest this alignment with Source.

Can you help me with that? You seem like you know a thing or two about energy and alignment, gaging from the picture in your avatar. What would you perscribe for someone who seeks to just be happy without needing the conditions to change?