View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Legrand

In the Journal, 24 books if I recall correctly, of the one called Mother in the ashram of Sri Aurobindo, she does describe in great details the work she has done in "spiritualising" her physical body in retreats before the frequencies on this planet could allow it.

Going deep down to cell transformation in her retreats, she would catch right away cancer or other diseases from the lower frequencies of the people around her when she came out from her cavern. And in a matter of days would cure those disease in her body. Many doctors, many times, after examining her, gave her only a few days to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
... and, I might add at a lower level, the body itself is projected thought/consciousness.

I have personally seen sages who have materialized literally out of thin air. Certain sages can actually change their outward physical form as they please. Even with a psychotic Multiple Disorder Personality person, a serious disease such as diabetes will vanish immediately (physical change) with the emergence of a non-diabetic personality. Ultimately, on another level, as you duly indicated "it's all a projection from oneself".

Last edited by Legrand : 10-01-2021 at 06:24 PM.