View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
There is a great difference between awakening and leading an awakened life.

People who had an awakening experience (OBE's, NDE's, Lucid Dreams) or STE often feel like exiles after having experienced that their true home lies elsewhere.

But once our awakened lives have become the status quo we are no longer interested in leaving this world in favour of some spiritual heaven, because this world will have become our true home, perhaps for the first time. [THIS IS HUGE]

Our focus of attention is shifted.

We may even lose interest in a spiritual life or spiritual pursuits, simply because “spirit” or consciousness reveals itself to be in everything we place our attention on.

Nothing is exempt.

--------------------------------------

Source = Jurgen Ziewe
If you're suffering whilst awakening is that your not giving in to it. Surrender yourself to the experience. Trust that the universe knows what it is doing, even though you may not think so yourself. Go with the flow. This happens to us for a reason. Nothing is random.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.