View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Master

Dmt is called the spirit molecule for a reason, because that is exactly what it is. It is what enables us to connect to higher realities and have experiences like Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Remote Viewing and communication with higher-dimensional beings. Like I said before, there is connecting tissue between NDEs, OBEs and Lucid Dreams. It is DMT.

This mysterious molecule has a physical aspect to it, but its spiritual aspect is more mysterious still. It is what pours into the brain as liquid light when one experiences a Kundalini Awakening for instance. Ancient Indians called it Soma or Amrita. The Ancient Greeks knew it as Nectar or Ambrosia. It is the food of the gods, which sustains their shining light-bodies. There are many stories in ancient myth about the gods trying to obtain this mysterious substance, such as the Churning of the Milk Ocean.

I don’t want to go too deep into the physics of Soma, suffice to say, it does not fall into the spectrum of the universe visible to us, or any of the four states of matter currently known to science. It constitutes a fifth state of matter, similar to plasma (it is hot, liquid and coherent light), which is higher-dimensional and falls into the spectrum of Dark Matter/Energy, or in other words the 95 percent of the universe that remains completely invisible to us. Dark is a misnomer, because it is actually incredibly bright and luminous.

I would say that this actually proves that Soma/DMT is much more than a physical molecule, it is what connects us to the beyond, therefore its presence in NDE-s is not only what you would expect to happen, it actually confirms its interdimensional nature. Materialist scientists are completely stumped when they stumble upon higher-dimensional phenomena, because they don’t yet have the tools to observe, let alone understand these higher realms. I personally like to stick to my own observations, we all have the senses to perceive higher dimensions, therefore we should use them and leave scientists stuck in 3-D gross matter behind. We can do so much better than them, because we don’t shut ourselves off from perceiving higher dimensions.