View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 12:58 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
I was watching TV with a foreign spy film in French. I had the closed captioning turned on to translate for me. I really got into the movie and all of a sudden, I realized I wasn't looking at the closed captioning and I understood what they were saying. It really freaked me out, John. How do you explain that you were able to read the book?

Sometimes we get in a really altered state.......
For example, there is evidence that some Native Americans were doing 'things' deep inside the Earth in Caves. How could they maintain light to do what they were doing? Some speculate that...... all of a sudden they could see even though it was 'pitch black'. I have experienced that 'phenomena' numerous times.

Being able to understand or read a foreign language without translating is something most people shy away from....... but that ability appears to have always been available to us if we choice to use it.

I am glad you shared your experience. I suspect you have more to share ..... if you think about it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜