Thread: Testing Results
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Master

I really did ap a few minutes ago. I did not have a sleep first. I ap without having a sleep. It took about two hours to achieve ap. I got up to go to the bathroom after I laid down for one hour then I tried again. The time now is about 11.40 pm. I felt myself moving for a while when I ap. I could not see anything. I heard sounds like I was going underwater. I was a bit afraid but I said to myself do not be afraid. I will be OK. Just go with it. I kept saying I can see. I was careful not to open my eyes as I was afraid I might open my physical eyes as that happened once before. I could see trees, people playing lawn bowls, streets, etc. My problem was I find it hard not to think of my physical body so of course I zapped back into my body. I remember what William Buhlman said and that was to forget about your physical body. Perhaps that is why I woke up. I forgot to get myself alert again. I will have to practice saying that during the day so hopefully next time I will remember. I am going to bed now to sleep. If I wake up in the morning I might try to ap again.