Thread: Testing Results
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Master

That was a very good idea you suggested ScientificExplorer. I am confident it is going to work well about being in another location away from the bed. Last night about 9.30 pm I was on a made up pillow bed on the floor. It was getting later and later and I still did not ap. I did not stress over it. I kept thinking it will happen. It is important to keep positive. It was midnight and I still did not ap. I had enough so I got up and laid down on the bed that I normally lie on in the spare bedroom. I laid on my back. When I lie down on my back I always feel a strong sensation in between my eyes. People call it the third eye. I am not sure if I believe in it. It feels like something is pressing down in between my eyes. I am learning to take notice. When that part starts to relax it becomes less noticeable. When that happens I instantly ap and I fall asleep. I must have fallen asleep but I was knew I was out of my body. I could not see anything. It was like I was in a fog. I kept saying I can see until I could see perfectly. I was in an amusement park and I went on a slippery dip ride. A man got annoyed with me for going on a kids ride. I apologised. I asked someone what year is it? He said 198711. It did not make sense. When I woke up I realised I forgot to get myself alert and I wasted my time going on a ride. I could have done better things. I was not disappointed as I feel I am starting to get results.
I thought I would try to ap again but I gave up and went to sleep. Next time I am going to lie down on the pillow bed on the floor so I will keep trying to ap again.

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to ap youtube. I saw things when my eyes were closed. It was brief. I forgot what it was now. I was close to ap.

If you are wondering I do not feel tired. I meditate in the afternoons and I think that helps not to feel tired. I know if I get stressed it makes me tired.