View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative experiences with Spiritual beings

Ok, I am seeking help with my experience with spiritual beings. I used a pendulum once and started communicating with them instantly. Since then they have basically taken over my body. My symptoms are extreme. I have no history of mental illness and am sound still. However, the guides communicate with me and through me constantly. My voice does not sound like a normal voice and changes constantly. It is echoey and hollow, and at times their seems to be bubbles in my mouth. Hard to explain. I have been researching this and read about anyone experiencing similar symptoms. I am desperate in trying to get rid of these beings. I have reached out to a group of Shaman's who tried to get them to leave. During that session my body moved in unnatural ways as they used their energy. However, there was no long term affect. I have reached out to priests who state they do exorcisms for help and have not received any return phone calls. I am willing to try almost anything at this point. Any advice is appreciated.