View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Knower

Hey Bonge, here's an update on my situation in case your interested:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I believe I actually lost it! Literally the only time I could have lost it that day would have been when I went to get takeout food and took my wallet out of my pocket. I was wearing not-so-deep pockets so this is plausible, but for me or the old couple waiting in line behind me to not notice is a miracle. When I woke up the next morning I wasn't worried or anything but I checked both sides of my bed to look for it, kinda like how you randomly check for your keys or phone just to make sure you have it. Cleaned every inch of my room and didn't see it, so if I find it I find it and if I don't I don't.

This moldavite helped me a lot with clearing my heart chakra, let me tell you clearing the heart chakra is not fun but I think it's necessary. They were past emotional issues. It's like running a bad breakup over and over in your head until you fully get over it, very painful. It also taught me to let go / non-attachment. I don't care too much for money for instance, I like it and it's nice but I'm not greedy or anything or attached to acquiring it.

Here's a little side story with that piece of moldavite when it first taught me to let go:

I was running at a wildlife park that has a paved trail in a wooded area, and this is the only other time it fell out of my pocket, when I was running, I was pretty surprised because nothing ever just falls out of my pocket like that, the pockets I was wearing there were deep. Well after I was finished the first lap (3 miles) I finally came to terms that I lost it, took me about 1.5 miles to come to terms. Right after I finally came to terms and let it go, I started a second lap and lo and behold I found it on the pavement on the beginning of my second lap, I could barely tell it was mine even when staring at it, with how many other stones were on the ground and how small it was. I just knew it was teaching me to let go, because this is a major hurdle in the spiritual path.

I used to be attached to material things, who isn't these days, I remember when I got a brand new Zune and I guarded it with my life. Well I just bought a brand new sleek tablet ($200) and only had it for a few weeks and it got a nice little crack up it one day, well you know what, I got over it in about 5 minutes. You can't take these things with you when you die, they are just objects, and each one of them has a short lifespan even if you baby it. You have to be okay with living, loving, and losing it all. You will remain through all of it, it will make you stronger. You have to confront these things in order to rise above(transcend) them. Many people are afraid of death or pretend it won't happen to them, well I say when it's my time to go it's my time to go. Besides, the real you (soul) will remain through that too.

Not even worried about losing that $85 dollar piece of moldavite, especially considering I bought two others the same day, what a coincidence.

Excuse my wall of text, I like to write sometimes, hope you people like to read