Thread: Brahman=Logos?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 11:06 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh72
Hi Anointed. Sorry for the delay.

This "thought" or speech, created the world, I say both, but first is Thought and through thought second comes out words.

Like I said, Narayana shown Brahma the Vision of "Unmanifested Universe" of all it's Law and Nature, to create again the Universe as a "Thought", so the Brahma with his vision/thought - created the Universe by "sound" of "AUM" the first voice in Universe, so space expanded and all matters came into being, and he created vedas so the deities/planets abide to those 'words'. All this Universe is created only for procreation of living beings. If there is no living beings, then the universe has no purpose as no living beings present to perceive it.

Our words are no more than the expression of our thoughts, and the universe is the expression of the thoughts of He, from who all things originated, by whom all things originated, and for whom all things originated.

If you believe that "AUM" is the first sound in the universe, it must have been the sound of the singularity of origin being spatially separated.

But that is my opinion based on my studies.

Thank you for your response, and may our God preserve you.