View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
There's an explanation for everything. Of course, if you meditate for a long time in total silence with an empty mind you are certain to experience things and hear voices... But it's all in the brain. For example, if you look into a mirror for a long time, your face will become creepy and distorted. Keep that up even longer, and your face will look demonic. It's called he troxler effect. I'm usually in a meditative state of mind before I go to sleep and sometimes I feel an invisible presence around me as if I'm being watched. But recently I just ignore it and stop caring about it because it's most likely just my mind fooling me. It's a scientific fact that such things happen.

I know about that thing, I did the test with the mirror when I was a child :)) when I was like 3-5 years old I saw myself for the first time in a mirror, I was shocked, I could not believe that I have a "body" in my mind I was just a point of awareness.I could see my body, you know, hands and so on but it never crossed my mind that this is a real body, well until I saw myself in the mirror.

Science can explain many things but not everything, some things go beyond science...