Thread: sleep demon?
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandi
i just posted another thread but have another unrelated question, so recently i could hear weird throaty noises , like choaking, coming from my eldest daughters room, she sleeps with her door open so i got up and went and looked in, the hall light was on so was low light in there an i saw wat looked like a tall skinny shadow man , bit alien in shape , standing at the end of her bed as if with a really long finger pointing towards her, i looked at her and she wasnt making any noise just lookes a bit stiff haw shed fallen asleep, as i stepped into the room to take a proper look as i thought i was seeing wrong, it seemed to run behind the wardrobe and was a weird rage vibe from its direction, checked my daughter again and she was fine, so the next morning i got up and said something along the lines of seeing her sleep demon and she went white and said shed seen it too, standing over her and it was trying to steal her breath, she then discribed exaxtly what i saw but she saw it clearer, any idea what tht was about? is it something that can be got rid of? and if yes, how?

Can't be sure 100% as with all that sort of matter. But, that entity doesn't seem benevolent to me.

#1 it tried to touch your kid and she looked stiff. Makes me feel like if it was making sure she wouldn't be able to defend herself and had somewhat numbed her.

#2 your daughter "saw" it too. I'll say that even if she was asleep, and "kept" in that way by that entity, her spirit was aware of what was going on.

Her analysis of what was going on is what matter the most and what tells me that the entity wasn't positive.

"Trying to steal her breath". That entity was after her very life and she was kept from doing something about it. That entity had in mind to either take her life, or possess her body.

Fortunately, you disturbed the process by entering the room.

If it had happened to me and my daughter, I would take this seriously, as dealing with a dark entity. The entity failed but could come back to try again.
I would cleanse the room, and would look for anything possibly used as a portal.
I would bless the room with prayers and holy water. I would have God step in, cuz it's really difficult to deal with that kind of entity on your own.
Eventually, if I would still sense the oppression of a dark presence after all that can be done was done, I would leave the place.
Some houses have portals difficult to close even for experienced persons. Some have malevolent entities that just won't leave for good.

I know someone personally that used to live in such house, she ended up leaving and where she is now all is peaceful.
I grew up in a house having a lot of malevolent entities, so glad when we moved.

A closer experience was when an entity tried to attack my daughter. Like your daughter she was sleeping but suddenly she got aware of an oppressive dark entity, she could sense it was malevolent. It leaned over her, pressing down on the bed, her cat who sleeps on her bed darted out of the room. Actually, after that happened her cat didn't want to re-enter the room and didn't until it was all cleared up.

Here is what we did:

Cleanse the room using sage,cedar incense, holy water, casting out darkness, and blessing with light.
Which usually is sufficient but in the case of that dark entity, we had to work harder to finally get the room completely cleared up. The entity left and never came back.
Here is what we did (note, that we do believe in the power of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St Therese, Archangel Michael, etc...)

- August Queen prayer (old prayer powerful against dark entities)
- Novena to St Therese
- Prayer to the Archangel Michael
- Prayer to her guardian angel
- Bind away prayer in the name of Jesus

Hope that sharing my own experience will be of help. Above all I hope that you and your daughter won't have to deal with it again.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)