Thread: sleep demon?
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2020, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Post sleep demon?

i just posted another thread but have another unrelated question, so recently i could hear weird throaty noises , like choaking, coming from my eldest daughters room, she sleeps with her door open so i got up and went and looked in, the hall light was on so was low light in there an i saw wat looked like a tall skinny shadow man , bit alien in shape , standing at the end of her bed as if with a really long finger pointing towards her, i looked at her and she wasnt making any noise just lookes a bit stiff haw shed fallen asleep, as i stepped into the room to take a proper look as i thought i was seeing wrong, it seemed to run behind the wardrobe and was a weird rage vibe from its direction, checked my daughter again and she was fine, so the next morning i got up and said something along the lines of seeing her sleep demon and she went white and said shed seen it too, standing over her and it was trying to steal her breath, she then discribed exaxtly what i saw but she saw it clearer, any idea what tht was about? is it something that can be got rid of? and if yes, how?