View Single Post
Old 29-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i know. it is from my teachers. they are not currently incarnated.

following their work, i could find almost nothing on it either. alta major was as close as i came. but the double names chakras do hold water.

the lesson was given on the regular class with a magic blackboard behind the teacher. the illustrations were shown there as the teacher spoke. the triangles were the new map. to see how it all tied together with the symbols from the past and from other religions made sense. too much sense to be wrong.

it was actually part of a larger lecture. the 12 horoscopes, the 12 tribes, the 12 chakras, tree of life, the stage, the personalities of the 12 apostles, not sure where this was from. and a few others were on clear overlays showing how they all went together.

besides all the research, there are quite a few people now opening up and feeling it opening. my teachers say the reason past lives and mediumship and channeling and OBEs and LD is possible is the opened 8th. it has been with us all the time and is being downloaded to others as the spirit grows,

there is more, much more.

kk

I've been doing some reading on the alta major and it says that the kundalini rises to that chakra where it is merged with the energy coming down from the crown and higher transpersonal chakras and then sent down the front of the body again to flow back up through the sushumna. That would make some sense to me actually, though it feels like the energy is going out the back of the head instead.

I actually realised my ungroundedness lately was due to this, I never felt this activity of kundalini exiting the back of the head until recently. It's weird. Before it would just go out the crown chakra... or maybe that was my perception anyway.

12 strands of DNA too... Don't know what it means, but interesting synchronicities.