Thread: Freezer Spell
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hum...I can see now that my last answer on this thread got deleted but i have given no answer to why.

Still feel that this is a forum and I need to get my opinion across as this is clearly involving children (the girl the so called bully and the niece being children, that is).

the girl have her reasons to be as bad as she is, I am not excusing it, but when a child behaves this way as one is let on to believe she must be unhappy, and perhaps envious and God knows what ever else negative emotion she might carry inside of her, that she perhaps tell no one off.

the niece needs to learn how to stand up for herself. This is painful and frightening, speaking from a grown up perspective, but sooner or later in life she will meet a new girl - just like this other one - and it will continue this way, and one can not keep on having little notes with names on in the freezer forever, if you get my point.

We have had some serious paranormal stuff happening in our home, things we never thought we would experience. frightening things. that frightens any child. some kind of energy. this has taught me to see things in a different light.

I think we are energy and there is also energy in the other dimensions that we know too little off to play around with. We may or may not know what we are doing - but I would not risk this by trying to put any kind of spell on any kind of child. we don't know what energy we will set free and what destruction it will do - and again, this to a child. A child. As mean as she is - she is still only that, a child.

I speak as a grown up and as a parent and I hope this does not get deleted. I for one think the girl is a victim too in some way, as well as the niece, naturally, and the answer is not in any spell, but for grown ups to jump in to get the situation fixed and for the niece to find a way so a bully knows they should not mess with her.

I hope you understand that I only mean well.
WELL SAID!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜