View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Re post 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Can we turn this power of God within us to end suffering?
Speaking for myself, I sure am...cuz I could sure be suffering right NOW! LOL! Instead I laugh.
(Referring to a plumbing issue!)
Quote:
I was in the store today when a woman followed me.... she came up to me and said: "Today is my daughter's birthday....
I wished I had this power of God in me to give her that cake.
What a fascinating story!!
I'm not understanding, tho...you DID have the power to buy the cake for the girl....since you have described your financial situation here.
Tho, I'm not saying you needed to! No judgment from me!
I think if I had that happen I might have said to the woman, "I'm wondering why you're asking ME?"
(Maybe you had some expensive clothes and she saw what kind of car you were driving? Odd encounter.)
Yesterday, I bought a dirty, mentally challenged, gentle person gloves...she held up her hands on a chilly morning asking me if
I had any...rather than asking for money!)
Now we're way off topic...but great story.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru