Thread: Who Are You?
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
There is no doubt we control and create a great deal in our lives but what others create affects us too. Both are true.
You see so much more then others do and the example given adds a dimension that offers valuable information. One observes all three are true not just both. This is simply a fact you mention that is real, others, and all things, help shape our external and internal. People then need to begin to acknowledge and embrace that contribution. We then create. Change the experience changes the perception. Change the contribution changes the experience. We should look at our contribution.

Reality is defined by perception and everyone knows this, perception is defined by experience and input. I realized long ago what we did is not set and never permanent. If something was different what we did is different. We are looking for no difference then we would know the answer.

Above all, what matters is how we treat others and ourselves because sometimes we are the others. I myself have not yet experienced who I could be. Great posts thus far imo.