View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know about actual portals, but if this helps...a (rich) friend told me when she unpackaged 2 big paintings,
she had in storage, painted by the same man decades ago of a woman in different settings....out of the big box ...
Wooosh, a spirit, or energy if you want --came out. (She is able to see these things, she is amazing.)
Objects do have spirits that hang around them, I have been told and read about often!
I bet many here will tell you their tales.
Thanks, I've definitely heard similar experiences, the reason why I don't buy second hand anything. Even new things as they've all been handled. Unfortunately, most of us aren't blessed with being able to see these things.

At the moment, I'm just seeing if things settle. I've already had to get rid of one crystal sphere due to a similar reason. I returned it to Mother Earth by putting in a river and I may have to do the same with chrysocolla one. It doesn't feel right to try and sell it for obvious reasons.