View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Believe it or not, the fae are much more established than you might believe. Legends of "Little people" and "faeries" exist globally, if you dig for them. I have not read the poetic or prose eddas in completion, but therein are tales of fae beings, dwarves, dragons. I think the miscommunication with physical evidence of their being is that they were not physical beings, but rather were and are energetic/spiritual beings who are not deceased. I think many of those who talk about them today have personal contact and rely little on legends, especially when they have been christianized to demonize them.

Yes, that's the way it seems. I'm happy, that people are having positive experiences with the fairy folk, just wish that there was some sort of established lore to fall back on, that would at least help to verify whether someone was being genuine or not. I just feel that in this area, as well as other New Age trends, such as the Pleiadians, Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command, Galactic federation, Sphere Beings, Blue Avians and so on, there is simply nothing to fall back on, which would help you verify if you are dealing with actual beings or just the figment of someone's imagination. Most of the ones I listed have turned out to fall in the latter category.

One thing I will say though, is that I am fairly certain the Fae exist, I have reliable and feet-on-the-ground friend in fact, who has seen a banshee.