View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Master

I guess I would fit the definition of a lightworker or an Indigo / Starseed, though I have not looked into any of these concepts in detail. I am wary of New Age trends, I feel there is a lack of grounding and canon to fall back to, people can basically say whatever they want and proclaim it to be the truth.

I feel much more at home with "Old Age", whatever is based on established scripture and writings going back thousands of years. Currently I'm looking into and working with the Elohim / Anunnaki and trying to learn as much about them as I can. I guess there is a point where they meet with the New Age stuff and the two overlap, but I simply do not trust any of the people involved in that scene, too many of them have turned out to be charlatans and frauds.

The Fae stuff sounds intriguing, but again, what is it actually based on? Are there any scriptures and ancient writings on them to read? Do we even know that much about them, apart from a couple of old fairytales? Do we have any archeological evidence or any physical proof that they really were here and left a trace of their existence that we can examine in detail? Again, these are the questions that need answering before it can be taken seriously, in my view.