View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account
What should be remembered is that the production of apports doesn't show evidence of life-after-death, one of the most important two attributes of mediumship. I'm speaking about the present day, of course, and not about ancient historical times.

Indeed the point can be argued - and I often have - that experiencing the production of physical phenomena may be of more interest to certain individuals than their finding evidence of life beyond the grave...... Many years ago the President of the Noah's Ark Society (physical mediumship) and I fell out about that point. (later we became great friends)

I hope you won't misunderstand what I've said. I would be VERY interested to learn how our friends unseen can de-materialise a solid object, move it and then cause it to re-materialise in a different place. That's what happens with an apported object - apports are not objects brought from another dimension.

I'm sure you realise I'm already totally on-board about survival? I know that it's our spirit friends who do this for our pleasure and entertainment. I see apports as trivia, something done for fun.