View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Are we open and do we have faith for the path to unfold, reveal itself for us to follow ….
or do we tell the path, what it should and should not be, before we even step on it?

Is the path a strict following of the scripture or is it intuitive or can it be both?

Is their a path?

Or is it life?

And each of us only know life as we are ‘aware’..

In which case not all are seeking liberation but rather ‘just live’..

I base my own liberation and navigation now through ‘understanding’ what and how I’ve been previously, to what and how I can be now.

So in many ways ‘regardless’ of how I perceive navigation and liberation, as a spiritual relationship, many are lead this way just be living their life.

So in this way, is their really ‘liberation’ or the awareness and understanding through ones own personal life experience that moves and shows them more. To be and do things differently.

Of course we can ‘dedicate’ to a path, but in the end they are all tools..

Showing one ‘more’ ...gaining insights and realisations in choice and choice-less actions, beliefs, experiences and more..

So in this view, ‘as things are’ ‘as I am’ is enough, because if I’m not aware, life often supports me to see in some way..

People often talk about the ‘need’ to be open to navigate, but in my experience the navigation can come through life itself, ‘to open’ more in us..

So life itself is a great navigator to liberate the confines of ones ‘now’ life experience just by living and breathing..

Last edited by JustBe : 05-08-2020 at 10:59 PM.