View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoshinMugen
Good hearts, compassionate and kind, I wish to ask thee about a not so deep but essential question. I have recently started working with a psychotherapist to resolve some issues that arose in my current time-space. The person which I worked with has taught me the importance of the fire element which I had suppressed and ignored my entire life.

I soon realised I could start setting boundaries and followed my own truth and asked him what that was all about. He pointed to a mask of a wrathful deity he had hanged on one of the walls in his office. I feel grateful for this divine force and I feel it needs integration in my life so I've decided to get one put in my home. My question is, where is it best to position this deity and how do I do that in reverence, purity of heart and ritualistically so that I can pay my respect to it both within and without? I'm not sure of the nature of the mask but after a bit of research I found out it is a depiction of Mahakala.

Also, mind you I live in a shared house so my personal space is only one room.

Thank you for your time and I hope I posted this thread to the relevant section.

Blessings!

As only you can see the inside of your room it would be wiser for you to ask yourself why you feel it's important to hang one on a wall and then decide in what position.