View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to agree hate is a very powerful word we use at times way too easily and we then blame what we hate for our life issues when it is us that controls our life and we are "guided" along that path.

To me hate means to wish "dead" to have that much in us in anger serves nothing to move us forwards in life I feel.

At times we make a move to a place that does not resonate with us and it brings us down to that point where we feel lost and well bring in hate to our being. When there is a reason we are there, there is something for us to learn and grow from.

I lived in a community I so "hated" to the point I would have done almost anything to get out of it....but looking back now I see why I was there, what it had as a lesson for me to learn and grow from. Why it was important that I was there with my very young children. I was a "stay at home Mom" that had to learn what "stay" meant. My kids are better for that investment I made but at the time I felt like I was in prison at home.

Lynn