View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Maybe it is a good time to say a little about ACIM....to help understand it better.

For those people here that understand this place , this world you see, is not real...not really...ACIM will be easier.
I mean, it appears very real! If it didn't, it wouldn't deserve the name an Illusion.
Maybe: 'a bad attempt at an illusion'! LOL...but, no, it fools us all!

One of the premises of ACIM regarding forgiveness is: This IS a dream...so whatever someone did to you....they
really didn't do...you dreamed it up...it's your dream, for Pete's sake...see?
There's nothing to forgive when you made them up and made what they did up.

See how this is diff from the Christian idea that, 'there is somebody that did something ".
And by realizing all this and forgiving...we get off the wheel of birth and death...
this is at the core of The Course.

Plus, to remind ... this was all dictated by Jesus on the Other Side...in the late 1960s to
someone in NYC...a professor, Helen...a Jew. hahahaha

This is good stuff !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru