View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I find it so interesting how many variations there are to the original tarot cards created. How the images are varied but they hold a similar message meaning.

For me the Guide Book with cards hold the energy of the creator of the cards so its rare I turn to it. When I looked for cards that held something for me, I look to the image on the cards. I have so many decks that I do not turn to. Yet they called to me.

I use John Holland's Psychic Tarot they are the one's that called to me the most and that I find the images on easy to connect to with intuition. Again based on the tradition al tarot with a twist of the Chakra cards in play I find it opens to a new and interesting level.

I have had to get new decks a few times now as they are that used.

I am not sure if anyone else has found this, but I got another deck thinking I would just change out some worn cards (as some come into a reading more than others at times) and the colours of the borders do not match. So they don't fit the deck fully.

Lynn