View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 06:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
OMG, after being Baptized in the Holy Spirit, (and secretly saying -You can use me, Lord.) My life changed!
Does the Holy Spirit EVER use me now!

One time 'He' compelled me to do something 4 times...on the 5th x I grit my teeth and inside said, "All right already!"
Hahahaha!
I remember one time, a friend of mine said the same thing, 'Lord, use me!' and he added something else to that sentence too, '... And cause me by force to obey you even when I do not want to do it.'
On one occasion when the Holy Spirit told him to fast, he decided to eat a full english breakfast, and a few hours later, the Holy Spirit caused him to vomit everything out one by one separately, lol! Eggs separately, bangers separately, the bread separately, and so on!
He tried again with a raw sweet potato, determined to eat, and the Spirit wrestled him and he found himself on the floor. The knife in one corner of the room and the sweet potato in another, heavy lol!