View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Master

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun (2020) - 2 hour documentary

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRK6IA--Swk
“Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind” is a feature documentary presented by Dr. Steven Greer, an authority on extraterrestrials.

His previous works, Sirius and Unacknowledged, broke crowdfunding records and ignited a grassroots movement. In this film, Dr. Greer presents the most dangerous information that the architects of secrecy don’t want you to know: how forgotten spiritual knowledge holds the key to humans initiating contact with advanced ET civilizations.

The film features video and photographic evidence and supporting interviews from figures such as Adam Curry of Princeton’s PEAR Lab; civil rights attorney Daniel Sheehan, and Dr. Russell Targ, who headed the CIA’s top secret remote viewing program. Their message: For thousands of people, contact has begun.

Not what I expected; not what I'm into; but it may be of interest to others.

It has three distinctive parts. The first one, if one is to believe it, presents an amazing level of manipulation of the masses by shady organisations that penetrate all walks of life, and that peddle fear to control. That to me was scary.

The second part was more palatable for me: data, hypotheses, ...

The last part was beyond my interests, and beliefs: what Dr. Greer and others successfully do about all that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.