View Single Post
Old 15-06-2021, 02:08 AM
Knower
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
[*]I was enjoying reading a book from 22:00-23:00 about related spiritual topics. My consciousness was enjoying having a deep relaxed and interested lecture about the topic, and so I went to sleep on this beautiful state.[*]I went to bed at 11:00, and I wake up at 4:00 with a strong & loud alarm.[*]I sleep for 4-5 Hours[*]Then, in the bed, I didn't do any special "technique" at all, neither any "meditation" at all.[*]It was all about my AUTHENTIC INTENT & BELIEF that worked.[/list]This proves that techniques doesn't matter. Neither to meditate at all.
What matters is Belief + Intent.
What book did you read before bed? I suppose any book that is related to this spiritual topic would work before bed but I was just curious as to what you had read.

I tried just about everything to visit a parallel universe but haven't had any luck, especially meditation. I completely gave up on it. If I thought simply reading a book about the subject matter before bed would help, I would do it!

For me, the belief and intent has always been there, but perhaps I also need to immerse myself in a book like that before bedtime and get really into what I'm reading and be relaxed while I'm reading.