View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I experienced that state of expanded consciousness, it was bliss, the universe is so magic.. imagine living every moment of your life being fully aware of the greatness of the universe, the life out there.. it's very much possible, I experienced this.
Yes, after my realisation, every hardship felt like a way to reach even deeper into my own being, you know, to bring out from within an explosion of creation.
Well, get ready to laugh a lot...because you know
things that will be digested more and more like seeds that blossom. (Or bubbles in champagne.)
Ha, I wonder if I could find my old thread from yrs ago about there's no difference
between us (humans, I mean) and the great yogies.
We have no restrictions except those we place on ourselves.

Deleted some ---sending you a pm instead :) Some things just sound too wacky to people! Lol!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru