View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 08:14 PM
Master
Here we go again 'boom' just as I was nodding off last night... Its amazing isn't it I spent a 'full week' on viruses threads 'again' on forums around the UK - teaching people to be strong in mind, for a stronger immune system - link is on the Blu Ray thread on the Angels page anyone interested in reading... I am annoyed at myself for not remembering to try to lift out when the boom comes, and I turn over and go to sleep - and I will remember next time...

Never send us an email do they Angels'Guides'Higher Self 'my Angel's as I call them - when you get the boom just do this!!!! - and i'm looking up now at my Angels who will be having a smile with me - we play life's game down here on earth and learn, and then help others...

So I had tickly/hot calves 'again' the night before last, but at least now I know what it means, which is half the battle... I know this because one night I had asked can they change to arms and they did... so last night I made a list 'questions to ask' - but my support seen the list, ohh he asks a lot of questions... I had decided I would ask different things like is it to do with work, me, family, my church, viruses, something to learn, teleportation... I know I will get answers, its just getting the questions right and what to say and how to put it...

So a full week and no head boom while I was so busy, but last night a complete frozen leg - I'm sure its my support, my Angels trying to show/teach me something with the boom, and I will find the answer, and i'm meant to say this on here - I have been getting frozen body parts for months, and now and tickly calves, which I have the answer to - and there had been 'none' of that when I was busy the last week 'timing' eh its always good though, spirit knows when...

But last night no calves issues at all... but boooom...

I now know why the tickly calves are for - its like I was taught last year, to share with others, that reoccurring or difficult dreams can be sent by your Guides, because there's something you need to do or change on your life path/journey - or in my case with calves 'ask' 'listen or feel' - get answers...

I'll tell you all something else, people who hear ringing as in tinnitus - this can be increased when spirit 'your support' is trying to communicate, and you have to sit calmly and listen - it can also be increased slightly to the annoying level when you're 'not listening' as in a telling off...

So anyone, any ideas head boom / hot calves / frozen body parts - really interested in anyone else had/dealt with these issues, so we can all learn... I believe being as I had so many AP's and Trance Teleportations, then all put on hold - I'm to learn something to help me 'and' others, as in knowledge... and I'm looking up now and saying ok, this ok - thank you Angels...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 19-01-2021 at 09:24 AM.