View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Divination indeed is a good way in which one can derive information. But I would like to propose an even not effective way of deriving information, as per my observation. May God grant me that which I speak of.
Divination lies outside, and that is it's chief limitation. Divination through outward phenomena still requires the use of something within us that is able to help us understand the message of that which is without (Divination tools). If we use that which is within us to make inference and interpretation on that which is without, then we can definitely use that which is within us as an independent tool to know of past, present, future and information regarding various things, so on and so forth.

There is a spirit known as the spirit of prophecy mentioned in the Bible. It is by this spirit that the prophets of old would channel or "prophesy", would Impel them to see visions of the three times and obtain information about people, places, events, and so on.

The scriptures also tell us that the spirit of a Prophet is subject unto a prophet; & that spirit of a Prophet is the spirit of prophecy.

The spirit of prophecy is a benevolent spirit, and only comes to correct the divine nature of mankind who in essence is a microcosm of the Creator, and that malfunction within our beings is that of the Creators Omniscience.

The spirit of prophecy not only grants this information, but also profers solution to bad situations, as well as a best route out and a best way forward approach in a bid to arrive at a good place.

Now, scripture tells us that the Creator promised that He will release the spirit of prophecy upon us and we will channel this spirit (prophesy as many Christians call it), see visions and dream dreams. And if this indeed is true, then let us look to the Creator to grant us this spirit of prophecy.

May the Creator grant it to us for the sake of His Truth.

You might enjoy studying about the Urim and Thummim mentioned in the Bible. While you are at it, you might look at how the Book of Mormon came about using the Urim and Thummim. It always amazed me that when Joseph Smith Jr. translated the Book of Mormon, which occurred before Modern Day Spiritualism began, both events happened in the same 'neighborhood' with some over lapping beliefs.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜