View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Question about spirit animal . Help anyone?

A little history before my question to better help solve this possible riddle ..

So when I was a little girl I told my father I loved birds , hawks I mentioned . He carved a wooden walking stick with the head of a hawk at the top for the handle. I loved his clearly personal and beautiful gift to me but I always felt something was wrong or missing . It wasn't until I was older and took a euro trip to Austria, Germany and Switzerland that I had a profound experience of almost "clarity & calm" at the top of the alps . The ravens were drawn to me , I have countless photos with them . They didn't seem to be drawn to anyone else in my group . It felt as though i shared a special moment with them and my soul felt a different sort of affinity or connection to them as if they were communicating with me in a sort of way . Ever since that experience I have had lucid dreams with ravens involved and anytime I see a photo or video with a raven I feel a special sort of joy and connection . It seemed much more different then just joy from a memory of a good time .. it felt deeper . I just almost have this strong knowing that a raven must be my spirit animal or guide . It make sense why the hawk on my walking stick felt wrong even as a young girl because It should have been a raven.

My question is this :
Is feeling deeply as I explained above and having a strong "knowing" feeling or having the raven pop up throughout my life in conscious awakened moments in my life enough to confirm that the raven is my spirit animal or guide or sorts ?
Or is there a particular way of knowing for sure I could seek out to confirm this ?

I would appreciate any advice or knowledge or light anyone shares on this matter . As I start to delve deeper in my spiritual journey i have many questions that arise . I wish I had a guru to help me through . One day maybe :) Light be with you all ... Ava