View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Lepus

Hello Gracey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
This year, I have noticed for the first time that there are centipedes in our yard and I have found 3 house ones in my kitchen for the first time. I surely don't like the idea of just walking around and being bit by one.

I fear dogs. I am a dog in the Chinese zodiac. I do posses the qualities of dogs. I fear them cause I don't trust them. They are loyal and will do what their master asks of them. They are territorial and will be viscous to protect their territory, be it land or human. Dogs really can sense fear and the majority of them will react to it with violence. That part is where we differ. I don't react violently unless backed into a corner forever and a day, where as most dogs do not have that way of thinking. They react immediately.

I fear spiders too. Shivers every time.

I was bitten twice by two different dog breeds, not simultaneously. When I was younger (around my early teens) I was approached by a Rottweiler. I only stood there as the dog started sniffing me, a few seconds later the dog turned around and started walking away. I quickly started following this dog to pet him, or her, when suddenly I was jumped at my face and got bitten at my lower and upper lip. I had stitches at that time and was treated for rabies just to be safe. Turns out to be a stray dog. The second time I was bitten, was on my face once again, during my late teens. This dog from my neighborhood was abused and neglected outside day and night. The owner decided to give away the dog. I had permission to keep the dog from my parents. Long story short, I was bitten by my upper lip, when I felt the need to pet the dog in the head. We had to get rid of him, so we did. Some owner took our German Shepherd under his roof.

I am pretty shaken up by certain dogs, but I am not too afraid as I had encountered very nice dogs. I walk my sister's dog during the weekends when she visits. There are certain dogs I am not going near (pitbulls), especially when the owners discipline their dogs to bite.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 12-06-2016 at 08:12 AM.