View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Master
I have a close friend who was an interpreter for Swami Muktananda, who called her a "saint" and is also a Sufi. She is the only one whom I know personally who completely recalls the process of her physical birth (something that I cannot do) and it corresponds completely to what I have learned at Spiritist meetings in discussions on Kardec's book.

In addition, I attended a lecture at the United Nations Enlightenment Society (December 2019 just before the pandemic struck full blast) given by Dr. Sergio Thiesen (a Brazilian medical doctor/cardiologist, a physicist, and a Spiritist). He gave us the exact same presentation that he had previously given to the World Psychiatric Association in Jerusalem earlier that month. I still have his presentation. It really resonated with me and that was my first exposure to Spiritism and what prompted me to explore Spiritism more. Since then, I have attended Spiritist meetings initially in person and subsequently via zoom for obvious reasons. I am not a Spiritist but I have learned some very interesting things from Spiritists as everyone has something of value to share.

This is an interesting thread.