View Single Post
Old 14-12-2023, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
so, i've never really been 'safe...

Taking risks especially when it comes to matters of the heart, was often my way through these times. That kind of vulnerability and openness can land you in hot water, but often the cooling down period boosted me in ways I couldn’t have imagined.

I use to dive in head first, so everything in me got jostled and shaken about in this way of being. Deconstructing everything so it looked rather messy, all laid out, but the mess needed to be that way for me as I chose. It’s kind of like, you say you don’t like certain parts of you, so you keep them in check, tucked away. My mess has shown me, that kind of delivery is really only fooling yourself, that you don’t bring all of you to the table. Naturally in those untold, unspoken, kept at bay, you end up seeing them all come to the surface in your own time and process.

Deep connection does this. Mainly because we tend to drop our guard when we trust in another. Sometimes it’s not even about trust, it’s just familiar and you dive in. You don’t even realise your trusting more than you have previously..

But certainly when that connection ‘strikes’ it activates, stirs you inside. The mechanics of those energetic ‘drawing closer’ is often how life works with regards to matters of our own connection. People might gaze longingly and desperately into those reflections, but if you don’t see yourself looking, it can break through rather harshly into the view you’re not noticing as you.