View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Master
I’m a reincarnation of a twin flame and my flame can walk in and out of me (the account) when I’m a reincarnation of an avatar of just the self things can be quite lonely but I can’t get away from the fact at the core self of my I’m — im a twin flame so being alone can be a journey and lesson on its own—- I struggle with attention disorder where by I panic when I know I’m alone and that depth and hungry ghost comes to visit like jealousy—- empathy and sadness wash’s over me when I can’t grasp to be alone and the monster starts talking for the longing or the longing of being alone or separation... I must remember I’m not at all secluded but having time for the self like-wise my flame as well-: we are together at the atom state as a flame so I’m never alone or separation can be hard: whilst I reincarnate into a certain suitable avatar things can get pretty petty... gaining attention and affection at time is done on the pure fact the atom and cubits are for—- that my flame is not so far away—- just an hungry account lol I would say these things take time especially from the horizon:their flow might not be so in-tune with ours; due to horizon issues? Maybe the attention is there that your an “item” or have a label which could be a good cause to fall -back on? Sometimes affection is like talking it’s affectionate after all the keys have been checked? Or processed? Im not taking sides, just from my point-of-view ; things can be quite grumpy —- even after we mates or experience tantric :things tend to cool down from being in that entropy...I suppose that’s all we are- entropy, needs carefull consideration especially in communication— it’s always important we communicate otherwise ;heads can turn...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)